EWS377AP 802.11ax 4x4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, which deepens and extends the capabilities of Wi-Fi and harnesses EnGenius enterprise-level management and AP features for use in high-capacity environments. The slim, low-profile AP is loaded with new hardware components, such as a Qualcomm chipset, to run more efficiently and consume less power for maximum theoretical speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency). To give your network elevated security, WPA2-EAS make connecting client and IoT devices more secure and easier.
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices
- WPA2-EAS authentication support
- 3 dBi integrated 4x4 antenna
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet PoE port for flexible power options
- Local and remote management over EWS management switches & ezMaster without fees
- Choice of AP and WDS modes to meet your management & deployment requirements