EnGenius’ Warranty is valid only if the original receipt is issued by an authorized distributor or reseller. Provided information must contain: place of purchase, date of purchase, and model number of product. EnGenius reserves the right to refuse warranty service if this information has been removed, altered or is missing. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice.
Please be informed:
- The Limited lifetime warranty on the Neutron Series is available for products purchased after May 1, 2017.
- The EnGenius Limited Lifetime Warranty is valid for partners such as resellers and installers. If you are not a partner, you can register here. The Limited Lifetime warranty is offered to partners and end users, but not for distributors (distributors are entitled to the warranty for 2 years).
- Registering for the limited lifetime warranty: In order to qualify for the Limited lifetime warranty for the Neutron Series, all eligible products must be registered with complete information and proof of purchase on the EnGenius website. Otherwise the product warranty will be 2 years or less, same as the general warranty. End users like hotels, shops, cafeterias, hospitals, etc. whose projects were installed by professional services, have to fill out the form at the bottom of this webpage and send it to LLW@engeniusnetworks.eu (email address is also stated in the download form).
When professional services send the RMA form to firstname.lastname@example.org, there is a column that needs to be filled in (2nd sheet, column H from the RMA form). EnGenius will check whether the partner is registered and whether the RMA item was sold more than 2 years ago.
- Products should be returned to the original suppliers.
- EnGenius reserves the right to change any Warranty Terms and Conditions without notification.
* Limited lifetime warranty is defined as the “lifetime” of the product supplied to the consumers who purchased from authorized distributor or reseller within EU territories from the purchase date to the effective date of the product end of life (“EOL”) . EnGenius will make EOL announcement available on EnGenius website or to authorized distributors/resellers. Limited lifetime warranty will be supported for additional two (2) years after the EOL effective date solely for those applicable Products.
** Consumable items, accessories and optional items (including lightning arrestor, surge arrestor, RF cables, pigtails, fans, embedded PSU and antennas) are not included in the limited lifetime warranty unless otherwise expressly stated.
*** CHECK what the EWS Neutron series includes.