ECW230 Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) 4x4 Managed Indoor Wireless Access Point features 802.11ax technology, such as OFDMA, MU-MIMO, and spatial reuse, to expand the capabilities of Wi-Fi. The low-profile AP provides high-density support & maximum speeds of 1,148 Mbps (2.4 GHz frequency) and 2,400 Mbps (5 GHz frequency).
- Dual concurrent 802.11ax architecture & backward-compatible with 11ac/a/b/g/n client devices; 4x4 antenna
- Supports up to 2,400 Mbps in 5-GHz frequency band & 1,148 Mbps in a 2.4-GHz frequency band
- 2.5 GbE realizes greater throughput and supports 802.3at & 48V PoE input for flexible installation over 100 meters (328 feet)
- Uplink and downlink of OFDMA improves transmission to APs and client devices
- Target wake time for power-saving of client & IoT devices